Chicken Pox Ayurvedic Home Remedies Ayurveda and Chickenpox.
The Ayurvedic name given to chickenpox is LaghuMasurika. Ayurveda texts have prescribed various vastucines that are medishreevedic therapies for this disease. Treatments include herbs, therapies, diet modification, life style practice and modification of yoga and meditation. Medication such as Swarnamakshika Bhasma, Eladyarishta and Indukala vati should be taken as prescribed.
Causes of Chickenpox
Varicella- zoster virus is known as as the principle cause for chickenpox. Other Causes of chickenpox may consist of:
* Sensitive skin
* Prolonged illnesses
* Contact with infected person’s open blisters
* Inhaling air borne chicken pox droplets
* Weak Immune system
Signs and symptoms of Chickenpox
Chicken pox is characterised by a fever that is slight pain in the back and legs. Red papules tend to develop within 24 hours of its onset on the relative back and chest and sometimes on the forehead too. These pimples turn into vesicles but within a day or two with a brown crust appearing on them. Other symptoms include the annotated following:
* High fever
* Stuffy nose
* Loss of appetite
Ayurvedic Remedy for Chickenpox
Herbal medicines and simple home remedies are recommended in Ayurveda for treating chicken pox.
* Take 120 mg of Ayurvedic herb Swarnamaksnika Bhasma in and evening with decoction of Kanchnar tree bark for 15 days morning
* Ayurveda prescribes 20 ml of Eladyarishta herb daily after dishes. This has to be taken with water for 15 days
* 125mg of Indukala vatiwith water needs to be taken in morning and evening for two weeks
* Oatmeal therapy can be taken by mixing two cups of oatmeal with two litres of water and boiling it for 15 minutes. This cooked oatmeal mixture then requires to be put into a cloth cotton dip and bag into the bathtub. The oatmeal seeps through the cloth, leaving a film that is comforting the bath water. This helps you to sooth the skin and heals the scars
* For quick relief, carrots and coriander soup made by combining 100 grams of carrot and 60 grams of coriander powder made into a soup should be taken once a day
* Take herbal tea made using herbs like chamomile, basil, cinnamon, honey, and lemon. It helps the person that is infected relax at night
* Add a few neem that is fresh to warm water to relieve itching
* Add ginger to the bath water. Regular use of this can stop inching